Thursday, August 9, 2012

Seeing a glimmer of light

"I realized that I need to let go"

Hope. I've hoped for a moment like this for years now. Hoped for a sign of life. Hoped for some kind of sign that life after so much pain and brokenness was possible. That purpose and reason to live would be seen rather than allowing the infinite sadness of loss slowly consume his soul. I've wanted him to catch a glimpse of true light for so long now.

I've so dearly hoped to hear these words from my father.

For the first time in nearly 5 years I have seen true life in him.

I am so beyond grateful and can only hope that with continued prayer and working together, a healing journey will take place, true healing from the warm and motherly embrace of the Divine. Yahweh.

He's finally caught a glimmer of the light in his eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment